Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Visiting You



As you can see from the pics...Our son was born in June 2006. The first pic is the first time we visited you (Aug 2nd,2006...he was 6 weeks old)
Then we returned for a visit Aug 2nd, 2007, and again Aug 2nd, 2008.
All dates are on the celebration of your birth.....not of your death...I want him to know you as a positive idea.....He's only 2 1/2, and I dont speak of you much...but, as he gets older....he will know of you...and every year will be a tradition...reguardless of whether Im working or not that day!
I was amazed this last visit.....its like he remembers...he even helped me put the balloon next to your stone :) It was sweet!!
He's growing big....I know you see him everyday....I know you are helping watching over him! you always protected me, Lisa...Perhaps, the timing of your death was so that you could be his guardian angel. After all, he was concieved just 4 months after you died...and born on the same month that you died. I'm sure God put you in charge of guarding him....he saw how great you were to help protect me....
I miss you every day, dear sister....and I would give anything to add just one more day....to the last day I saw you....I learned that life is short, and don't leave things on a bad note....
I love you



No comments: