Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Im Pregnant, Dear Sister!!



Yesterday I found out I was officially pregnant!! A blood test confirmed my HPT.

We are soooo excited LIsa!! We know you had a hand in making this happen, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Were just hoping at this point that we make it the entire 9 months!! Is He going to give us a boy or girl??

Our baby will be due in June, the month to the year of your passing. But, if God and you are giving the blessing of delievery, it wont be such a glooomy , sad month. It will be full of miracles...I wont always have June be the month my sister, my life passed on, but the month of the birth of my much wanted, much planned baby. Its just poetic, if you ask me.

I go for my second beta tomorrow!! wish me luck!! I love you , my sister, my angel.

No comments: